Background

Dec 18, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags

I so enjoy Tim #12Tags. It is amazing to see what he can come up with each and every day. I have to admit I have been guilty of staying up until midnight to see what the new tag is and then I plot how I will make it in my sleep. Or rather lack of sleep. EEEE!

Today's technique featured crackle paint. I embossed the snowman from grungeboard, cut out by hand, and then applied the tattered rose crackle paint. I think I did a good job as I got some pretty big cracks. I then distressed again with the spun sugar distress ink and spun sugar and festive berries distress ink.

I coated a tag in distress ink picket fence and fired brick and then stamped fired brick snowflakes all over. I then used my finger tool and added some more picket fence to dilute the image. I knew that even though Tim had gone all blue for his tag that I wanted to go all pink and red. I pulled out some red, white, pink glitter snowflake paper to line down the side. I also used this same pattern paper to add to my charm at the top. I tied the charm on with red tulle and red garland ribbon. I then added glossy accents to the charm. I also had a red tag on hand that said Dec 25 which I applied to the bottom of the snowman. Just perfect!

Enjoy and merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment