Background

Dec 14, 2011

12 Cards of Christmas Series - # 12 Home for the Holidays Card

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's card. I am a little sentimental today as this is the last card for 2011. But I think I ended with a good one.

I found this paper on clearance at Scrapbook Island and knew it would be perfect paired up with a digi stamp from La La Land Crafts. The ornament pattern paper was distressed with the festive berries distress ink. I then used my copic markers to color in Marci, as you can see I went with festive colors, including coloring in the panda bear with green colors rather than black and white. I added red and green buttons with red and white twine from the Twinery.

Enjoy and merry christmas. I will be back with more goodies throughout the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment