Background

Dec 8, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags

Inspired by Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas day 3 here is my version of the tag. The Christmas Sentiments stamp set from Stampers Anonymous went from being on my wish list to my must have list when I saw his tag. Fortunately Simon Says Stamp was able to ship it out right away and it arrived today.

I used the festive berries distress ink for the sentiments and then I pulled out my Two Peas Christmas Indie Cards again for the yuletide image. I distressed the yuletide image and the tag in the evergreen bough distress ink and then added some cute baubles from Michaels and red and green stripped ribbon. I love how this came out.

I also tried to produce using the kraft paper but I just don't like it at all. You lose all the rich red color. That is probably why Tim Holtz used the distress re-inkers instead of the ink pads. Many of my friends and family can expect to see this tag very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment