Background

Dec 11, 2011

12 Cards of Christmas Series - # 9 Gingerbread Family Card

Gingerbread Family
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's card.

Today I am sharing the Gingerbread Family Card. I saw this delightful paper at Scrapbook Island and just had to make some cards from it. On the reverse side of the gingerbread was this cute striped paper in orange and red which I used as my card base.

At the top of the card I added 3 additional layers from the same pattern paper after adhering I added on either side a Mr and Mrs Gingerbread brads. Next up was my Gingerbread family. I used two sections of this paper for a layer effect.



After adding the first gingerbread layer. I hand cut out the gingerbread family, applied rock candy stickles to all the white frosting and added red pearl pen to all the belly buttons. It was such a fun card to work on and you get to enjoy dessert without the sugar rush or calories.

Enjoy and merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment