Background

Dec 1, 2011

Snowman Tag 12/1/11

I just couldn't help/stop myself. I got home from work and Amelia was still out at Super Franks with Daddy. So I dived into all my supplies and started playing. It is clear the I did not follow T!m's tag exactly, I decided to play up the snow angle which means I can leave this out well past Christmas this year.

The card was embossed with the snowflake die that had been colored with faded jeans distress ink first. I then added the embossing powder and heat dried, I LOVE the glittery effect. Thank you so much Tim!

Next up I pre-inked the snowman die with iced spruce and tumbled glass. Post embossing I decided it needed more color and did more iced spruce, tumbled glass and faded jeans.

Some snowflake tissue tape, snowflake charms, Caribbean blue twine from the Twinery, and so hot glued gems rounded out my creation. I just love how the snowflakes dangle freely in front of the snowman.

Can't wait for tomorrow's creation from Tim!!

3 comments:

  1. Getting better girl...I love it...
    Am I going to get one of these card? hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat! You are the first person to comment on my actual blog! You get a free coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful!
    Gay B.

    ReplyDelete