Background

Nov 23, 2011

Fall Banner

I think we have time for one last fall/thanksgiving themed post before I start my 12 days of Christmas card collection. Today I am sharing my fall banner that I created while drinking hot apple cider and baking cookies for Thanksgiving dinner.

Fall Banner


This fall banner was made for display on my dining room wall, I used apple chipboard shapes, applied pattern apple paper and started layering from there. Amelia strangely left me alone for this project. I choose a few  organza ribbons, some raffia, leaves, felt, brads and buttons to round out the banner. The letters were cut on my Cricut Expression - my favorite tool in my craft room by far. I really like the way it came out and it is very sturdy with any luck it will make it through storage and go back on display next fall - though much earlier in the season of course. I do believe I will need to make a Christmas themed banner to replace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment